Mike Mayock first and only mock: Titans select....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KyTitansFan, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He copied a lot of my picks... especially those last two to the Niners and Ravens.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He literally stole my mock I sent him yesterday. Wow man.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He has 7 offensive linemen going in the first 19 picks.

Cooper going ahead of Warmack at 7. Warmack going to chargers at 11. Fluker going to the fins at 12 which would be a brilliant move for them.

In that scenario i would take Warmack or Fluker. Tough call there but the difference between the CBs you can get in rds 2 or 3 vs milliner is not as great as it is between o-linemen you would get in those rds.

You could get a guy like Amerson in rd 3 and he was the best Cb in the country in 2011.

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I thnk the odds are pretty good that RollTide is a happy guy when we pick because your Tide players are all getting mocked right around our pick.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The injury riddled Milliner is not our guy guys, dont worry.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Three OTs in the first 4 picks lol

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I respect Mike Mayock, but he's just running down his BPA list and not looking at the draft as a whole.

IDK why he doesn't realize teams 2nd picks influence their 1st picks.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Injury riddled?:biglaugh:

This is all smoke screen and propaganda. You know how many games Milliner missed due to injury while at Alabama? ONE. And, that one game was against Western Kentucky for a strained hip flexor. Pretty sure he just "sat that one out" to be 100% for Arkansas.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Milliner should be ready for camp and he will be ready for full contact by the time the season starts.

I still think the best value is with one of those Bama o-linemen.

We used a 4th rd pick on a CB last year in Sensabaugh and there is very good depth for Cbs in rds 2-3. I would take 2 Cbs in those 4 picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar