mike mackenzie???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans-fan

titans-fan Camp Fodder

I too have family living in Green Bay and they were sooo happy to get rid of McKenzie. I think he was part of the problem in New Orleans and we sure do not need that here!

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Think we are waiting for reality to set in so that 6mil/yr price tag drops to 2-3mil and built around incentives, not a big SB! However, I think the Titans THINK they'll draft a CB in rnd 1 or 2. If it's not, they don't have to worry unless someone gets hurt. There are plenty of decent vets floating around...Samari, McCallister, O'Neal (whom we should sign), Miller, ect. I think at this point...they'll wait out the price tag and see who becomes the cheap bargain later.

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar