Mike Griffin is bored LOL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Alright so this dude just blasted me on facebook LOL. Didn't realize he read gotitans, but cool.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

???

3. JCBRAVE

What's the ?????'s for?

You wanna know what he said to me?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes - who said what and when?

I know players / families visit this site. TJ & Titanium could tell the tales if they cared too.

5. JCBRAVE

He basically asked his facebook buddies why I talk about him on here LOL. I thought thats the entire purpose of this site.

He got a lot of feedback again, but those people don't watch him like we do, they don't see him holding back 9 of 10 plays. So now his followers think I stalk him.

Defiantly don't stalk him, but he admitted he's got some issues. Not that surprised by it.

6. JCBRAVE

I'm having a weird 24 hours. First the colt leader of Tim Tebow's fan club banned me for saying Denver will lose, now Griff putting me on blast on facebook. Oh well, better off without both those punks.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I have very little idea exactly what you are talking about.

but I understood that Griffin took offense at some of your posts and whinned about it on his FB account. And his FB jock sniffers are offended as well.

Griffin needs to take his Tejas arse out of Nashville and take that Tejas juicer Hall with him

8. JCBRAVE

Hall I don't mind, he never hold backs, thats why he has a concussion today.

But why can't this guy appreciate constructive criticisms? I'm only trying to help him...

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

he needs it. Fight the good fight

10. JCBRAVE

All those fans of his aren't fans if they allow him to suck without putting him on notice. I know if I'm not doing something right, I'd expect my friends to let me know about it. It's like they're enabling him to not play well by never calling him out. He apologized after learning who I was, which is cool, but WTF, now all those people think I'm a stalker.

I like him cause he's a Titan, but during his time as a Titan, it's given me a chance to get to know him as a football player, but I'm now seeing he's not who I thought he was. He's too sensitive.

I hope he keeps reading these threads we talk about him in, he needs to wake up and get out of that funk. Otherwise he's gonna be bored next January too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar