Mike Griffin has arrived in town!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Mike has arrived at BSP and he's much taller and thicker in person.

Just size-wise, he looks like he's gonna be a safety instead of a CB.

TitanJeff, I'll have a treat for you later. You know how Elfie do!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'll look for it. :)

3. k elfin, how do u kno all of this stuff and meet all of these players, do u work with the titans, are u a players wife or what???

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

You'd just drop Lamont like that?

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Bye Bye Lamont!

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Bet on it.

7. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Actually, Coach Fisher is fudging on the whole "safety" thing. From what I gather, they are going to try to "streamline" Mike and allow him to play CB. At least that's the gist of what he's been saying all day.

TitanKid, no, I don't work for the Titans. I'm just a fan of sports with very, very, very, very good connections.

Bobo, Lamont isn't mine to drop. However, from what was said today at BSP, the job is Lamont's to lose and not to Mike. It appears Mike is going to be thrown in the mix with Harper, Finnegan and Hill (sorry Gunny). It's a sad day when any of the players get released or are not resigned.

MIke is well spoken, Coach Fisher said that he was a natural leader and he did say all the right things.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you just killed any good vibe i was having from this weekend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar