Mike echols rocks!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Thorny: Son do you know why I pulled you over?

Driver: Uhhh...

Thorny: Littering and... Littering and... Littering and... smoking the reefer
    :))

2. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Maybe. But the CFL has been around longer too. And the NFLE league has produced Warner and Delhomme and Dante Hall and such....it's at least debatable.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Maybe they should let the World Bowl winner play against the CFL champs. Would be mildly entertaining and would give Vegas something else to bet on. They'd just have to decide which set of rules to use.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

But, we can still lay claim to Warren Moon.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

deciding the rules gives one team an unfair advantage over the other.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

True, but Dante Hall's a kick returner... And Kurt Warner? He don't count cuz he also played Arena ball... Some others that played in the CFL: Cookie Gilchrist, Vince Ferragamo, Tom Cousineau, William Gary, White Shoes Johnson, Dexter Manley, Terry Metcalf (father), Anthony Davis, Markl Gastineau, Andre Rison

7. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

"I'm Freaking Out Man!"

" ... You are Freaking Out... man.. man.. man.. man"

8. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Nice list, but I am saying you can only count players AFTER the NFLE started. Otherwise it's an unfair comparison. So when was that? 92? Besides the question is which has better players RIGHT NOW, right? In other words, is your team better off looking at the CFL or the NFLE for players to bring into camp. I'd say it's a toss up, but apparently teams favor the NFLE.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Geez i make a little joke and the towels come out. :Flamethro

This is a pro football forum it's not some knitting club!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yet you were the one who got on me for the Peyton Manning joke (classic) about the golf cart and the cell phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar