1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Mike echols rocks!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Espn just showed some highlights of a wild canadian game between winnipeg and hamilton and who was that #22 who had an int for a TD for hamilton but none other than mike echols formerly of the titans. I told you he was good!

Question, will echols playing time be recduced next year when andre woolfolk joins the club? :whoop: :banana: :neener:
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

3. GLinks

GLinks Titans on the Rise

I am dumber for having read that.

Good for Echols, though.
  4. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I thought it was pretty fun. Mean, but funny still.
  5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Actually, it was Montreal and Hamilton.

And, if you thought that was wild, you should have seen the end of the game that followed that game when the Winnipeg Blue Bombers beat the Edmonton Eskimos 25-22 on a 100 yard TD catch by Milt Stegall on the final play of the game just seconds after Edmonton had scored a TD to take the lead. :banana:
  6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I was at the game, I do defensive stats for the Montreal Alouettes... No, it wasn't Winnipeg-Hamilton, Hamilton was in Montreal. But when I saw Mike Echols in the starting lineup, I fell out of my chair... I then knew Montreal was gonna win for sure LOL
  7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Dude the Jets... err the Bombers are coming on... I knew it'd take Berry time to adjust to being a head coach, but they're rolling now. Logically, they should've never won last night, but they did, it's the important thing, I hate the Esks (for obvious reasons...)

We should see if there's an Esks board and go do some bashing o'er there LOL
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

9. which league has better players, the canadian league or the european
  10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Different rules, different game. I'd still say CFL. Not the canadian content, but the americans. Casey Printers was MVP 2 years ago and will most likely be the Chiefs' backup. Rocket Ismail, Joe Theismann, Ricky Williams. The CFL has a better history of good players who either went on to an NFL career or vice-versa...

You would never see Ricky go play NFL Europe, except maybe for Amsterdam... :winker:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.