Might get crucified for this but...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanshog, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'd still be trying to trade for him actually.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He'll be another Rob Johnson

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's better than that. (I think)

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not much. His accuracy sucks. Overthrows like a motha. Like a more polished Rifle.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

LMAO @ Rob Johnson

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Mallett is actually the QB I wanted in that draft class. I wanted Fairley in the 1st and Mallett in the 2nd. I eventually warmed up to the Locker pick but it's looking like we should have taken Watt.

All that aside though, it would have made a lot of sense to get something out of Kenny now he will almost certainly walk after the season and we'll get nothing. Our QB situation would be much better than it is now, that's for sure. I think that New England will eventually flip Mallett for good pick or may believe enough in him to have him take over when Brady hangs em up.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Man I like the way you think. Mallett is probably the best backup qb in the league right now. He's wasting his career away behind Brady. Well, I shouldn't say wasting. The only reason he'll ever have a chance to be a real professional is because he's been behind Brady...but still, it's definitely about that time he gets a shot as a starter and id love to be that team that took that chance.

8. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

Bill is not that dumb....they want smart players on that team Ocho Stinco who has played in the NFL for years could not handle pats offense
    ...you expect pot smokin britt to get it ..no way ..
    We had to dummy down the offense for him and he still cant catch any balls...

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

so being under brady makes you deserve to be a starter

does the name Curtis painter ring a bell

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'd rather trade for Captain Kirk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar