Mid-Season Titan Awards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Are you joking? Unstoppable? :biglaugh:

2. JCBRAVE

I think I figured out where TheSuerThing is from

[​IMG]

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

i like kern. im just saying he isnt winning games for us!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

yessir. 5.0 AVG. Unstoppable brah

5. JCBRAVE

I wish he was unstoppable, but youre sipping too much of that koolaid brah

6. pettso

pettso Starter

CJ been playing better than anyone else on this team. I'm a CJ hater and I'm man enough to admit it.

Our entire over-hyped offense has been a bust. The "OMG imagine Britt/Washington/Britt/Cook and how deadly that'll be" is a joke. CJ is the only potential difference maker we have. He won the Buffalo game, special teams won the Lions game and I can't remember why we won the Steelers game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Just let griff get a shot at him.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'll remind you on the Steelers game. CJ and Kendall Wright put the team on da back...

9. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Frank Wycheck brought up a good point on the morning show this week. He basically asked the question that if you were working for the Titans and trying to use a Face to market the team he didn't believe there was one. He basically said in his opinion there was not a Titan playing well enough to be used to market the Titans. I think I totally agree - there's not one player on the team that can be used for advertisement at this point. Locker may eventually get there but that's still an unknown, CJ just doesn't have the curb/media appeal, Britt is well just Britt and his publicity is usually not good, and Kendall is still an unknown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar