Mid-season report card

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

-'s make it look like I'm giving them all minuses. A- B- C-

duh. | | | | | | | |

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The rams game was a disgrace. But the rams front 4 is legit too.

3. Clark

Muchak (B-) definitely seems to be doing better!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, when it comes to rushing the passer, which they did very effectively. That defense is terrible against the run. We didn't do anything to that team that no one else in the league isn't doing to them on a weekly basis.

5. Clark

Exactly. The Seahawks for whatever reason didn't run lynch nearly enough. We just bullied them on the run. The rams were running well on The Seahawks D as well. Which I would suggest is more talented (front 7) than ours.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Bucs just ran for 205 against the Seahawks in Seattle. There's just something wrong with that team right now.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Locker - B+
    CJ - C
    Greene - C- (inj)
    Mooney - C+
    Britt - F
    Washington - B-
    Wright - B+
    Walker - B
    D-Will - C+
    Hunter - C

Roos - C+
    Warmack - C
    Levitre - C+
    Stewart - C-
    Schwenke - C+
    Turner - D-

Morgan - B
    Pitoitua - B-
    Wimbley - D
    Lee Hill - C-
    Johnson - C
    Casey - B+
    Klug - C-
    Martin - C- (disappointing - never on the field)

Brown - B
    Ayers - C+
    Fokou - B-
    Mccarthy - B- (potential to jump up if he keeps playing, and playing the way he has in 2 starts)

Verner - A
    Mccourty - B+
    Sensabaugh - C+
    Campvbell - C-
    Griffin - B
    Pollard - B+
    Wilson - C+

Bironas - C
    Kern - B+

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Jake: B, stepping up as our leader and is getting better as passer knows when to use legs
    CJ: D, bad line play is the reason but still no excuse for weak production
    Walker: C, done well despite limited opportunities
    Nate: B, reliable as always and still leads by example
    Kendall: A, dude has been great almost every time he touches the ball, YAC monster
    Roos: C, definitely not as good as he once was but still the best OL we have
    Levitre: F, huge disappointment, gets manhandled worse than our rookies do
    Schwenke: C, has a long way to go but doing well
    Warmack: C, same boat as Schwenke
    Stewart: D, has been very disappointing but hopefully it's due to injury, one of my favorites

Overall, our O gets a D. Even though Dowell's playcalling has been trash at times we should still be putting 28+ points every week.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Here's my thoughts. I don't believe in either adding a + or -.

QB - C
    The miss in Houston on the short slant is about as bad as it gets. He was above average to excellent from the game-winner against the Chargers up to the injury. I haven't seen anything since but average play when the game meant anything. Fitz really drops this to almost a D.

RB - D
    With the exception of the Rams game, CJ has a couple of screens to hang his hat on. YPC avg has been a joke. Greene hasn't played enough to be a factor.

WR/TE - C
    Wright gets a B but every other WR is C or below. TE play has been very average to below most of the season.

OL - D
    If not for the Rams game, they'd gotten an F. Turner was horrible. Warmack isn't close. Stewart has regressed. It's improved the last two games but they had no where to go but up, IMO.

DE - C
    Pitoitua has surprised but Morgan has been average and Wimbley below.

DT - C
    Casey is solid against the pass but not strong against the run. Hill, Martin and Mookie are all just average to below.

LB - C
    Ayers and Brown have been disappointments. McCarthy has been average. Fokou actually played decent before getting hurt. This unit was a B up to the last three games.

S - B
    I think Pollard has given the defense a dimension they've not had. Griffin is having a solid season. Wilson has been a nice add as well.

CB - B
    Verner gets the lone A on the team. McCourty has also been solid.

K/P - B
    Kern has been good but the drops were brutal. Bironas has regressed.

Coaches/Coordinators - C
    What you'd expect with a 4-4 team. I find the adjustments coming out the second half against the Rams the most encouraging thing I've seen so far this season.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Munchak B- | seems to be doing better!

More fun! :boo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar