Mid point SB predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Who knows really, GB isn't looking good, losing to Indy so far today.
    I do like ATL...Ryan playing well, Jones and Freeman are good

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is a prime example of overthinking things. Lol

Minnesota is falling apart. They had a good run. They need a better OL and AP.

Ravens are no good. And I'm not just saying that because of my hate for them. They lost to the Jets. They blow.

I can 100% guarantee that neither the Ravens nor Vikings will make it to the big game.

I actually think recent years have been very very predictable... minus last year's SB. Nobody on the planet would've picked Broncos/Panthers before the season.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

This is me picking one of the not obvious teams. I think each of the last couple years, there were a couple teams at the top and 26 with no chance. Right now, the only team I see that I wouldn't bet against is NE. That's AFC or NFC. Every other team that seems to start looking good, falls apart right when everyone gets on board that they are a legit contender. This was really just 2 competitive teams that I can see making the post season. Once they get there, anything can happen, note Baltimore over SF.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who hasn't won anything for decades? Seems to be the thing for championships these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar