Microsoft is Looking Good XBOX 720

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by XO, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Color....and fun? Get a coloring book. That stuff can stay with Nintendo.

The only gritty shooter out there is COD. Some of the best games on the PS3 are shooters. Killzone series, Uncharted series, Resistance series. Not to mention Gears of War for the 360.

The leaked news of the 720 makes me wonder what Sony has going on with the PS4.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

God of War sequels, Uncharted sequels, rumored Google TV integration

MORE MOVE

All console interaction will done with Home, jk. Home is a nightmare

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Color and fun doesn't mean for kids. Bad assumption. After All Darksiders series or Xenoblade and esp Pandoras Tower or Okami can attest to that. No More Heroes is another. Lolipop chainsaw.

FPS is the most boring genre to me personally. All people play games to have fun or else you are in the wrong medium

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Watch out dude, don't talk **** to ryudo, he might mess you up with his wiimote katana.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Personally I do not care for the extras like Netflix, ESPN because I either have them or don't have the bandwidth to deal with them.

Besides if I want a movie, it's quicker to download it or hire it.

The only thing I want from PS4/360 is for them to release awesome games that forces the other to be competitive, not one release tonnes of exclusives while the other releases casual crap.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

wiimote katana vs JCBs chin...

Who can claim victory?

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I do think they need to focus on the hardware architecture of new systems. I keep thinking that they could make it so that coding games for different platforms is not so unique that developers end up choosing which platform to spend most of their time on. Skyrim was a prime example.

I could care less if I have some pseudo tablet to control my system. That is gimmicky at best and just another piece of hardware to fail.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Give me a solid lineup of games and some kick a22 graphics for the next consoles and I'll be more than happy. There has been a severe lack of quality games the last two or three years.

Streaming stuff should be a plus, not the primary selling point of the console. Somewhere along the line the developers lost their way.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm a pretty simple guy when it comes to games. I play the sports games and if there is some new big game that comes out I usually get that one also. I do use the netflix from xbox live, I like downloading demos, and we do have a kinect and have some fun with it every once in a while. All I really want is cheaper costs for xbox live and games and I just want an overall improvement in the games.

Honestly, does anyone possibly see Apple joining the market? Wouldn't it be cool to have your console and phone synced to play music, download apps, social network, etc? If these companies really want to win the market they need to improve the gameplay to PC level and make sure they have all the new features and apps and everything else you can possibly do with a TV. If you only had to have one box for everything and it was simple for everyone to use they would dominate.

10. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

thats not a fair fight..its 2 against one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar