Microsoft is evil

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't be Valve would it? Gabe Newell is a fat gluttonous lazy pig.

I have no issues with Sony trying to develop new techniques that provides a better gaming experience, but I do have issues with developers who do not even try because it is 'too hard'.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's scary because the 360 doesn't particularly have anything 'new' in it that it should have so many faults.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!

Sony, has a long history of making really great products really well... then giving them the kiss of death by making everything proprietary. the BetaMax, the MiniDisk, the MD data disk.. don't they have some issue with stupid DVDs also?

(I never paid attention to that HD/BluRay fight, as I don't friggin care about video resolution).

it's like they sit around and say, "Look at this wonderful and creative new technology we have gone through great pains to research and develop! If only we could find a way to make it useless and offensive to our marketed demographic!"

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

UMDs have (for some reason) taken off and Blu-ray has apparently sold then DVD did at the same stage.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Problem with vista is that some games just won't play on it. The games won't convert to XP. The red storm games like ghost recon and rogue spear don't play. the quake games don't play. I have quake 4 and it is useless.

When I first got my comp with vista the hardware was accelerated so you tube videos played too fast and music all sounded like the chipmunks and movies played too fast also. I tried every possible remedy and there was none because you can't make adjustments with vista. WTF! I was miserable and there was no answer. It was only after a routine HP upgrade that this was fixed automatically. I was ready to throw the damn thing.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Have you tried running it in XP mode?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar