Michigan players improve stock. (Hart/Manningham)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gatlin already visited us once. Remember? We didn't sign him though. He must have awful hands if he cant make a team. He's been trying for a few years now.

And no, I'm not saying Manningham would be drafted before Edwards. Just as I think Adarius Bowman is as good as Sweed and anyone else that'll be drafted early this year.
    I'm saying, skill wise. He's better. Ive seen both. Obviously I like both. I'm a big Braylen fan, even almost named my son after him. But Manningham is better.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

straight come todd mcshay's pro day blog:

Michigan Wolverines (March 14)
    WR Mario Manningham, who disappointed NFL scouts with his 4.60- and 4.68-second 40-yard dash times at the combine, delivered a bounce-back performance during a pressure filled on-campus workout in Ann Arbor. The playmaking wideout ran a pair of 40s in the high-4.3 to low-4.4 range while also improving his vertical leap by three inches to 35. Manningham remains one of my top five receiver prospects, and I still think he's worth the risk late in the first round, especially for a team -- like the San Francisco 49ers (No. 29 overall) -- that needs a perimeter weapon.

better now?

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

that is better actually. When he was on sportscenter sunday he said his lowest clocked time was 4.43. I really don't think there's a huge difference in the two times, I was just curious where he got the numbers. I think manningham is a solid receiver, I just think there are better receivers in the draft.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

[​IMG] but if we draft mario we can all make fun picks like this.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

If we draft Manningham, my avatar make a whole lot more sense.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i was wondering... :))

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I thought the guy just liked Mario........ The plumber not WR.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

good plumbers are hard to find nowadays. with that in mind it makes sense that he would dedicate his gotitans avatar to him.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Mario has about a 75" vertical leap.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar