Michigan players improve stock. (Hart/Manningham)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Obviously I think great athletes can come from anywhere, but if you go look at the majority of the top prospects in football every year they do come from the south or the west coast. And typically the best recruiting classes come from the same areas besides ohio state and michigan.

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Well then why don't you see kids from northern states listed as top sprinters and kids from Texas Florida, California and other southern states always listed at the top?

waiting for your reply.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ted ginn?

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Haha, all you Michigan guys can say how Tennessee, Texas, Florida, USC, or anyone would lose to App. State. Good for your opinion.

Awesome thing is, I'll just go with fact on this one.

App. State beat Michigan in Michigan. Eat it. :moon2:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i can't comment on track and field, because frankly, i don't give a **** about it.

but i can tell you that most of OSU's fastest players in the past few years have been local.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Weather conditions are perfect for track in the north.

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Of course it is, that why so many great sprinters all come from Big 10 schools.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

so..

you're telling me Gloat that if Mario was in the 2005 NFL draft he would have gone before Edwards? Please...

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

10. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Very interesting, Gatlin would be a project but might be worth taking in the later rounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar