Michigan players improve stock. (Hart/Manningham)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Indy track didn't seem to slow up Chris Johnson or McFadden. I guess thsoe guys could run in the sub 4.2s if they ran out in Texas.
    Besides some cooked up fast 40 time just means it is bogus and not realistic so we should go by the Indy times anyway keeping all things equal. Also, the Indy times are electronic so you don't have some homer purposefully waiting 5yards to start his watch.

2. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Actually I'm just a college football fan that watches games from every conference. I would also like to think that ou and ut are respectable teams. And why do you even say he has 4.3 speed? Is it that hard to write 4.38 speed (even though I still don't believe that) We could also say he has 4 flat speed because it's in the 4's.

3. For anyone that says that Hart, Henne, and Manningham wont be great picks in the draft because of this last season is just plane ignorant. App state could beat any Division 1 team on any given Saturday and that is exactly why no one else will play them. The three of these players all had excellent careers at Michigan and the Titans should just on Manningham if he is still available come their pick. Manningham is more than a reciever, he is plain and simply a total athlete.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why would I say he runs a 4.3? 1. Because he does. and 2. You don't torch every corner you line up on if you're slow. He's always been known as a burner. A burner that actually runs good routes.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:ha: Another delusional Michigan fan?

Manningham has a chance to be a good pro. I'd be happy if the Titans draft him, but he's not my first choice for WR.

Hart will do nothing. He may have one decent season as a backup but I can't see him being anymore than that.

Henne will suck. I don't see him doing well in the NFL at all.

6. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I was sending out a little.... :sarcasm:

in Titan2008's honor. Hence, the :rolleyes:!

7. HorusKing

HorusKing Guest

I think Desean Jackson and Limas Sweed are better fits for us than Manningham would be. I think that we also need to focus on a running back with speed in the second or 3rd round.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Too many Limas Sweed homers in here for some reason.....I'd take these WR's before him...

James Hardy
    Malcolm Kelly
    Devin Thomas
    DeSean Jackson
    Mario Mannigham

He didn't do half of what any of those WR's did plus he's slower in games and has durability.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

App State would crush UT. Michigan is terrible vs the spread, but UT is even worse.
    And sorry KG, I thought for a second that it was, but you know how text works.

Manningham > Baylen Edwards. And I'm sure nobody would mind having him.

10. Architect

Architect Pain Train

:eek: :shocked:

Draft him now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar