Michigan Loses!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea I'm not so sure that Michigan is going to beat Notre Dame this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

funny how gloat says the sec being fast is just a myth that espn made up, then you quote the commentator on espn about his speed.

there is no way in hell he runs a 4.21 electronically timed, especially when he couldn't hit the corner against lousiville.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Exactly. I know Michigan is rebuilding and it wasn't much of an upset.

But still, back to back HOME opener losses is embarassing for Michigan's program. Especially against non-bcs conference teams, but I will say Utah is a pretty good program.

I mean, it's not last year embarassing. But if you were a Michigan fan, I'd think you'd at least be a little upset they didn't get the win AT HOME against Utah.

And yeah, the Big10 sucks compared to the SEC. No big deal, every other conference does too. And at least the Big10 doesn't look as pitiful as the ACC does. They are the conference that's really gone to ****.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, except they use stop watches at pro days, not the electronic times. there were a lot of people saying deangelo hall ran a 4.18 at some of VTs practices, well, he ended up running a 4.41 at the combine.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We will just have to see. I don't think he really runs a 4.21 either it's just that it's been out there in discussions.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sure! Let's see - Michigan sacked a mobile QB 7 times saturday. I expect Clausen to bite the dust 12 times before the game over. He's TERRIBLE anyway, even without pressure.
    Their defense is still horrific. Offense doesnt have a single playmaker. And Charlie Wiess couldn't coach a pop warner team.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

HA HA!!!

Attached Files:

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Just call me Nostradamus....

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that wolverine speed on display again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar