Michelle being Michelle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

We have been watching this play in real games for 4 years.

2. Big TT

What games have you watched.

sadly, this play is not at all out of "character" for a average michelle griffin play.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. amy

amy Starter

No, it's just another way of looking at the situation. There is ALWAYS more than one side to any issue. Most times there a several. And since no one was there, no one knows what the coaches wanted to happen, then no one but those on the ground know the reality of it. Any speculation is counter productive, not to mention petty. Find something else to ***** about.

4. Big TT

How do you see ANOTHER side of missing a tackle?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

well, he could have dived face first to the other side.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would put pretty good money on NONE of the coaches wanting Griffin diving at the dirt.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Griffin will be our weakest link on defense this year, I can see George Wilson replacing him by the end of the year.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not Markelle Martin?

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He was obviously chasing butterflies guys, give it a rest. He knew exactly what he was doing, he had that little yellow and black one right in his sights and then CJ and the rest of the guys came running over just to stir things up.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm not apologizing for Griffin, guys. I think he's bad just like you do. But I also think it's kinda dumb to suggest that he should be delivering big tackles in camp. That's not how camp works.

For a laugh, here's video of Griffin delivering a big hit -- to a fellow defender: http://instagram.com/p/caQRE8Q8Ki/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar