Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Michael Turner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Feb 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
  2. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $555
    The guy can still run and break tackles. He also loves the endzones. I'll take him.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,347
    I'd pass, I watched a lot of Falcon games the last 2 years and Turner is not the same guy he used to be, he's on his way down the hill to retirement.

Too many city miles on that guy.
    The Hammer and griff33daddy high five this.
  4. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    If the Titans are wanting a leader and a power back to carry the load, well here you go.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  5. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    That's what I'm saying, he'd be a good pickup on a 2 year deal similar to what we just gave George Wilson.
  6. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    My thoughts exactly.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,347
    I'm telling you guys, he's not the powerback you remember him as, he's way easier to bring down now. You could even see it late in 2011.
  8. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    I'd rather draft someone like Stepfan Taylor. Turner is not the player he once was.
  9. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    I want Turner and Rex Burkhead from Nebraska, hopefully he slides to the 4th or 5th and we steal him up.
  10. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    I feel the Titans will truly value his playoff experience and will want to use him for 10 carries a game. I almost want this guy just to be around in the locker room whether or not he runs great. He is definitely better than any other back up we have. I think Turner would also value being a mentor to CJ also from a character standpoint.
    tnfan47 high fives this.