Michael Smith picks Titans for superbowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Same here i appreciate all Fisher did and i was a huge supporter of his for many years as coach of this team.2009 and 2010 it seemed like everything started to unravel and many bad decisions were made that hurt the team.Those last two years were where i think a lot of fan started to question Fisher's performance here in Tennessee.

2. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Fisher always says what people want to hear. That does not mean he is going to actually do it. I would almost guarantee it, if Fisher was still the HC then KFC would be the starting QB. And the Titans would be 0-4. 'Nuff said.

I hope the Jacksonville Jackasses fire Del Rio and hire Mustachio.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Looking back now its almost painful knowing that in 2000,2003 or even 2008 that those teams were Super Bowl quality teams but a missed field goal here or a fumble there always doomed us.Fisher had some really good teams.

4. Carp

Carp Starter

This.

The Chargers will get to 9-10 wins because of the unbelievably trashy division they play in. But the Raiders defense gets them in. Chargers defense are pretenders. As NE showed, when they play an actual offense, they play poorly.

I don't know if the Titans are the best team in the AFC or not. I'd certainly put them top 3 right now. Houston without Johnson will be hurting, more so than the Titans without Britt.

5. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

remember where we were at this point last season, same thing. Jeff fisher held us back for years. He should of just played VY, he was in his 4th or 5th year. why not play him, he was a top 5 pick. why hold him back for collins who never did anything for our franchise. even when we went 13-3, and had hope, collins made us a one and done team in the playoffs and we ended up with a low pick. even though it was britt. Im so glad we got rid of collins, fisher, vy(even though i liked him) and some other dead beats on last years team

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Hasselbeck quarterbacking that '08 team we would've been in the Super Bowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar