Michael Oher visiting Titans today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Meh, I'm a no on this guy. His #s kinda sucked last year. Surrendered 8 sacks? No thanks. Draft a T mid round to battle with Stingily. Or if absolutely every player we want at 11 is off the board, take Lewan/Robinson/Matthews.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Yeah, he had a bad season, but does none of that go on flacco for holding the ball too long? Notice when they had more weapons(boldin, pitta), oher didn't give up that many sacks because flacco was getting rid of the ball. Plus, he's a beastly run blocker.

Trust me. Stingily or a 4th round rookie won't get the job done like oher can.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

His (Oher's) stepmother has told Flacco that he does not get rid of the ball fast enough lol

And yeah, a 4th round rookie or Stingily starting at RT would be a disaster

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If we can land Oher for cheap then go for it. Otherwise the OT class is one of the deepest areas of the draft. I'd be fine letting Stingly, a rookie, and another near vet minimum guy compete for the starting job.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Yes!

No o lineman in the first! Save those tears for someone else!

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Do we get Sandra Bullock too?

8. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

she's a crazy mean ***** according to many in memphis.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

nah

She is just and old fashioned southern woman. bossy, is more along what I would use. She does a good deal for the area.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Most prominent or strong willed women get slapped with the b*tch label. Never met her but I'm sure she's nice enough. A lot of people just have a problem with women who aren't soft spoken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar