Michael Oher is tired of getting disrespected

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

What a lame misconception to base a movie off of...

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

What movie

THIS REAL LIFE SON

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Can he write?

You did see the movie right?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Michael Oher was better in Precious.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Coincidentally, the girl who played precious was much more convincing in her role as Michael Oher in the Blindside.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I like Oher and I really like his story too. But Lewan has looked better to me so far.

Even though he's a bit 'leaner' than a lot of RTs, he covers up it up well with aggression and athleticism. In the end, he's the future and why wait an extra year for him to brush up on his technique. Also, athletic young LTs/RTs fit in today's NFL fast-past offenses, more so than older/slower guys.

Like I said, Lewan should start at RT. For me, Oher is a luxury back-up for one year. His contract is suited for a cut next year anyway.

When that time rolls around, a decision to cut Roos (and flip Lewan to LT and get a starting RT through next year's FA/draft) or extend him (for 1-2 years which I think might be smarter) comes into play.

Personally, after the complete shambles our O-Line was in last year, let the outsiders say what they want. I'm very happy with having our 6 for their collective price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar