Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Michael Jackson dies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puck, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,051

If he had sex with children then he is legally a child rapist because a child is not legally capable of making that decision.

Personally i believe he was a serial molester of young boys but the 2005 case was not a legit example of one of them.

The DA investigated him and were convinced he had done these things and took the case as a means of getting him even though the case itself was weak and failed.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,251
    You're the one that said if you celebrate ANYONE'S death that you are twisted.

Actually I don't celebrate Hitler's death. But I do celebrate his birthday. :wink2:
  2. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    So says the wisdom on Hoffa

[IMG]
    1 people high five this.
  3. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $285
    Don't I look like a wise guy...:grrhee:

[IMG]
  4. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Wise enough to slap a hoe ...

[IMG][/IMG]
  5. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $285
    Somebody throw some talcum powder on my ho slappin hand...
  6. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Did some fool in this thread just compare the man who made Off The Wall to Hitler...?
  7. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $285
    I don't think so, not really. There's no comparison, Hitler couldn't dance worth a crap. Can you see the Fuehrer trying to moondance?

And why would Paul McCartney get the Beatles song rights back? Is he in Jackson's will?
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,218
    I don't care for the guy but he was a good musician...though I am getting sick of hearing Thriller on the radio. I think I've heard it 4 times today.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    When someone dies, especially when they have questionable character... be it from mental defect or from simple perversion... it's wrong to be celebratory when they die. It's wrong to say things that amount to they belong in hell... saying something like that makes a person no better if not worse than the deceased. Now, I don't care for Jackson. I'm not even really a fan. I might sing along with a few songs because they are just good songs on their own merit... and yeah, Jackson is this generations Liberace in a way... but a wise man named Confucius once said, "Judge not lest thee be judged."... I think we should all be mindful of that when speaking of another eternal soul.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.