Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Michael Griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,524
    I was surprised to see him go for the knockout shot after seeing him dive at the ankles of two Chargers' players the week before.

I was even more shocked to not see a flag. I guess him not leaving his feet helped, but I thought that would easily draw a flag.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,524
    You did the right thing, Grif. Not your fault Geno Smith laid his WR out to dry over the middle.
    Bonky, GoT, The Hammer and 1 other person high five this.
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    I have never seen any professional league give out this many fines to this amount of players, it is becoming a joke
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,560
    Wonder if agents will now try to get something extra for their clients considering every defender in the league has gotten a fine...
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,524
    Does Gregg Williams consider this hit a "cart-off" or a "knockout?"

:troll:
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    this league is just silly with some of these. two hand touch here we come
  7. cozmicfool Starter

Moolah:
    $446
    Man this is bull ****, let me get this straight MG gets fined who actually didn't lead with his helmet to level a WR, but no fines have been handed to either of the two players who injured our STARTING QB (one who clearly led with his helmet) on a BS hit?

Something is really wrong with the system!
    Bonky, Dman and The Hammer high five this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    What needs to happen is defensive players (mostly Safeties and Linebackers) need to band together and present a united front to the league.
    Dman high fives this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

I love that idea and I would love to see the people that fine these players along with goodell because I just don't like this guy in general get on the field and stand next to these guys and see what carnage happens. BRING BACK DEFENSE!