Michael Griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I was surprised to see him go for the knockout shot after seeing him dive at the ankles of two Chargers' players the week before.

I was even more shocked to not see a flag. I guess him not leaving his feet helped, but I thought that would easily draw a flag.
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

You did the right thing, Grif. Not your fault Geno Smith laid his WR out to dry over the middle.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  3. Dman

Dman Starter

I have never seen any professional league give out this many fines to this amount of players, it is becoming a joke
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Wonder if agents will now try to get something extra for their clients considering every defender in the league has gotten a fine...
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Does Gregg Williams consider this hit a "cart-off" or a "knockout?"

:troll:
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

7. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

this league is just silly with some of these. two hand touch here we come
  8. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Man this is bull ****, let me get this straight MG gets fined who actually didn't lead with his helmet to level a WR, but no fines have been handed to either of the two players who injured our STARTING QB (one who clearly led with his helmet) on a BS hit?

Something is really wrong with the system!
    • High Five High Five x 3
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

What needs to happen is defensive players (mostly Safeties and Linebackers) need to band together and present a united front to the league.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

I love that idea and I would love to see the people that fine these players along with goodell because I just don't like this guy in general get on the field and stand next to these guys and see what carnage happens. BRING BACK DEFENSE!