Michael Griffin was just on the Wake Up Zone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MadAboutMcNair, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I just listened to our number one draft pick on the Wake up zone. And I couldn't be any happier. WOW. What a fantastic attitude this guy has. He is all class, you can't fake it. I didn't know much about him, except that he was a good football player. He talked about coming to work and earning the respect of the D right away. He mentioned Pacman twice by name, and his was speaking of him well. He blew me away. He also said he was going to play corner, at first anyway. He also said that he was going to wear 27. That Coach Fisher talked to Eddie about it, and that Michael has EG's blessing.

I can't wait. I am going to go buy a new 27 Jersey! I'm not kidding, this guy blew me away. I'm beside myself with Joy. I can't wait to see this kid terrorizing AFC Offenses this season. Again, WOW.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Great to hear.

It appears the Titans are going to take the approach that, in a zone, they want their best four players back there which is why the trend appears to be more towards taking S/CB types.

When they drafted Fuller, I remember they felt he could play both. Same with Finnegan, I believe.

They may feel the combination of Harper, Griffin, Hope and LT is better than Harper, Griffin, Hope and Hill. Time will tell.

It should be an interesting area to watch as Fuller, Lowry and Waddell should all push as well.

3. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

I heard him on the way to work also. He impressed me a lot and I'm getting more excited about this guy. He could really turn out to be a great player. I can't wait to see what he does in August.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im so happy hes gonna wear 27...

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Personally, I'd prefer Harper, Griffin, Hope, and Finnegan, but that's just me

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That could happen. But I think they like Finnegan at nickel due to his speed. The rookie or Fuller might do well this camp and give Finnegan more work on the outside.

I do hope Fisher works Finnegan at both spots.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I certainly hope so Jeff. Also, for those of you with NFL Network, If I remember right, Fish will be on Total Access tonight @ 7.

8. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Yeah that's right. 7 p.m. Eastern time that is..6 for those of you in the Central time zone.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Any combo minus Lamont works for me.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar