Michael Griffin on draft day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by texdude2006, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

That video gave me chills.

Where is the emotion Michael!

Why dont you look happy to be a Titan!

Your my new fav player and you dont even look happy! LOL

2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Represents himself well. Maybe Jones should use him as a example on how to act like a pro. The onething that stands out... Griffin is setting a good example, telling that kid not to wear his hat in a interview... Jones and his buddies were throwing gang-signs in his draft-day espn live feed... too funny.

3. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

hes a cool customer...leaves the emotion on the field. I'm going to miss not having him in burnt orange, but atleast he'll be in titan blue!

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

So is that why he didn't look excited to be a Titan?

I almost felt like he didn't like it when we drafted him watching that vid.

I have high hopes for him. I see something special. Ed Reed like..

5. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Its good to see Michael Huff is still buddies with him and was there with Griffin when he was drafted. Longhorns for life.

6. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

great guy. handles himself well. i'm excited to have him.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Sorry for the stupid typo at the end. Diddnt catch it untill it was uploading. O WELL

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EXdJpEyOTyI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EXdJpEyOTyI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Good kid who I enjoyed watching play for the Horns. Of course I'm biased but I believe he will do very well with the Titans. HOOKEM TITANS!

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Texdude- thanks for the video link. That told me more than anything else I've seen or heard. Clear to me now why they picked him. Very heartwarming video. STRONG family man- right priorities with good support system. COUNT ME IN as on board with Griffin.

Titanpride- unfortunately the '"thugs" are Pac's support system. Lighten up. He didn't have the benefit of a strong family. Pac is coming around. Slowly, but surely. Griffin (with Hope) in the DB core will no doubt give/show Pac another (healthier) style of support.

RyansTitans- I think he is just so even-keeled, he leaves emotion on the field like above post said. Also, I'm certain he is tenative about possibly being asked to play CB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar