Breaking News Michael Crabtree tears Achilles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, May 22, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

They also have 2-3 young WR's they can turn to, I just forgot their names.

Losing Crabtree is a bummer for sure, but it doesn't mean they now need to overpay for a WR.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Patton, Kyle Williams. Jenkins. Yea they have some depth tho they might not be sold on who they have. They like most good teams would like an upgrade over 3s and 4s on the depth chart.

I don't think they would over pay. But if we could move him for say a 4th I'd be happy tbh. And that's probably pushing it.
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Getting a 2nd for Washington is insanely optimistic. I would be doing backflips if the Titans were even able to get their 2014 3rd back from the 49ers.

If (and it's a huge if) they even want Washington, I'd say a 4th is about the best the Titans could hope to get in return. Maybe a conditional 2015 7th in addition, or something like that.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

Indeed! Never waste an opportunity!
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Mark my words... If we trade Washington to them, he will destroy us at home this season.

Big blow for the 49ers though. They had such a solid group of WRs and now all the sudden they are incredibly thin at that position.

Still a top 3 team, but I'd now move the Seahawks and Broncos ahead of them.
  6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Crap. I forgot that they added Boldin.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Lol they most likely will destroy us anyways bro.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. steverife

steverife Starter

Bummer.

He "underachieved" for years, then really came into his own down the stretch last year. He was one of the top couple of receivers in the league. I hate to see a guy break through like that, then see a setback.
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea they will... I'm just saying Nate will have a huge game on top of

Only chance we have against the Niners is by attacking their secondary early and often, crashing DEs outside, preventing Kaepernick from taking off, and stop Frank Gore. LaMichael James might be a bigger factor by then as well.

Locker needs to play well for us to even stand a chance running the ball against that beastly front 7.

Anyways... That game is midseason and is the least of my concerns at the moment. A W against SF be huge heading into the bye week though. I guess we can dream... never know.
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Williams is coming off of an ACL too.