Michael Brockers

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titantrusince82, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I think the Eagles like Cox more.

If Brockers is on the board I think we'll take him.

2. titanbaknedkly

titanbaknedkly Starter

Not sure. I've been seeing mocks having the eagles taking Coples as some now have him falling out of the top 10 due to his lack of effort.

If not Brockers then (although in the minority) I wouldn't mind getting Hill. Could be our Optimus to Detroit's Megatron. Britt could be Bumblebee.

3. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Hill is no equivilent to Calvin Johnson. He is a combine product. He has no agility. He just runs fast in straight lines. No way. Kendall Wright maybe. He does everything great.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I think you've mistaken Brockers for Devin Still. Watch both their game tapes back to back and tell me who is more disruptive...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

let's hope so.

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

If you want to talk about tape, you cant watch tape and tell me that Brockers is more disruptive then Still http://youtu.be/i7-il4z0QRc

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd look disruptive on a highlight tape, that's why it's a highlight tape...

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Pat Williams is the type guy you want to be getting with Brockers. Williams has been one of the best 4-3 inside run stoppers for the last decade with the Bills and vikings. A real rock inside. Only gets a sack or two every season but he upgrades your whole run defense. Hell yeah we could use a guy like that!

That's how i see Brockers.

I don't see Brockers as a boom or bust type of guy he will at least be a decent force against the run. The comparisons to Tyson Jackson or Dorsey don't wash either because he is much bigger than those guys. Dorsey and Jackson weigh about 295. This guy is 320.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Cox goes at 6 to the Rams

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Pat Williams played for Jerry Grey in Buffalo too. When Buffalo's defense was tops in the league for a couple of years they had 700 lbs of defensive tackle clogging up the middle with Pat Williams and Sam Adams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar