Miami giving Indy some competition for Andrew Luck..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

cam newton has to be the best Rookie Qb I ever seen he may not win a superbowl but watching him play football is super fun.

For a rookie coming of the lockout and with a new coach and pretty much the worst defense in NFL you cannot deny the hype.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cam Newton is Tim Tebow on a team that actually lets him play.

The lockout/rusty defenses is the only reason he had those stats. Same for many other QBs that came out throwing the ball all over the place. Unfortunately, Matt Hasselbeck will taper off as well.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Remember when you bet everything you own that Cam Newton wouldn't throw for 400 yards again in his career and then he did it a week later? Cam Newton made you look STOOOPID.

4. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

U wanna make that bet my man? My brother? I think he's gonna be good. Real good.

Do you think you'll be on this forum that long? I don't know if I will. But I'll give you my facebook and my cell phone and do you have a paypal?

I'll put 200 on the Panthers making it further in the playoffs than the Titans sometime in the next three years. The next three years meaning the year after this. Which meas say the furthest the Titans go in the playoffs is the first round, and Panthers make it to the second round I win. Say the Titans make it to the AFC championship game and the Panthers only make the first round, you win. If it's a tie or neither team makes the playoffs in the next three years we're good and nobody owes anybody nothing.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001216977963

Get at me dawg. :)

5. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

And you Duece man. THat's a good bet for you too if you're really that sure of your prediction.

Titans gotta better team around Locker than the Panthers got around Cam. They gotta defense, a good offensive line, Kenny Britt'll be back and he's young. Steve Smith's on his way out.

Take the bet bro. You say your always right, let's make it interesting. :). You're my dude and everything though, let's keep it friendly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar