Miami giving Indy some competition for Andrew Luck..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

I have to say I think Luck has the drive and doesn't just want the money. No not because he's white. Just based on the fact that he could've come out last year and been picked #1 by Carolina, no question about it. None whatsoever.

That was JaMarcus' problem he signed that huge contract and then just didn't give a ****. Also didn't he have some kind of problem with opiates? I heard about that. That stuff'll will kill anybody's life, career, relationship, whatever. Trust me on that.

I kind of like Miami getting Luck. Not that I have any connection to their franchise or anything, I just feel bad for them. They really have not had a decent QB since Marino not one.

2. BeatADeadColt

ACTUALLY!!!!!!!!!

I hate Andrew Luck. With a passion.

You know why? If he came out this year, Carolina would have taken him at 1. Nobody was taking a QB between 1 and 8, I'm almost sure looking back at who the teams were. They were all pretty comfortable with who they had.

We woulda gotten Cam.

Not that I don't like Hass, and I've got high hopes for Locker. But damn, seeing what Cam's doing in Carolina. I'd trade Locker, Hass, and CJ for Cam. Coulda really had him if Luck went into the draft like everybody thought.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Sounds like KFC is giving Indy horrible issues on offense like he did here....

Indianapolis -- The red zone offense is 29th in the NFL with a 36.4 percent touchdown rate. The first-down offense is also an issue: The Colts’ 4.33-yard average is 32nd.

4. BeatADeadColt

You didn't hear? Collins got hurt and is already benched.

They decided to go with Painter.

Does anybody else get the feeling that Indy might see the end of Peyton Manning's career getting really, really close and they're actually kind of playing for the Luck pick? If so I hate them even more than I did before. And I HATE the Colts, see my username?

Idk man it looks like it. Especially in that Steelers game. It was pretty close, and Collins actually wasn't doing a horrible job. He wasn't driving his team up and down the field, but he wasn't turning the ball over either, and he put a couple of drives togehter. All of the sudden he gets a "concussion" (He honestly looked fine. No more drunk than he usually does.) So Painter goes in the game and gives the ball to Troy Polamalu in the Colts end zone. I'm sure they didn't plan that, but watching Painter in the off season and in the two games they played him last season when they had homefield locked up, dude has the uncanny ability to always find a way to turn the ball over. Whether he throws a pick, fumbles the ball, or just flat out drops the snap. Lol.

Don't they also have their captain and a couple other defensive players out with phantom injuries?

And watch the Tampa Bay Monday Night game again. They had Freeney and Mathis sitting on the bench in a few key situations. Third downs and stuff. I used to remember Freeney playing almost every snap.

Plus isn't it weird that they need a QB and they made no moves on anybody in the offseason. Lot's of dudes woulda liked to fill Peyton's role in a year. Hell they probably could've snatched Hasselbeck out from under our asses. Tell him Peyton's out for a season, and promise him a shot to retire a superbowl winner, he probably takes it.

B!+ch move by the Colts. They have an elite QB, and they're afraid of him retiring so the year it looks like the next QB of a generation is coming out of the draft they play to pick him.

Somebody should go do that thing where they drop a briefcase and see if Peyton hurt his neck. Lol. Like on Fresh Prince, remember that episode? Watch him be faking it, and learning how to mentor his future prodigy as offensive coordinator. F THE COLTS!!!!

Maybe I took one too many tokes, but dude I totally convinced myself that's what's happening.

5. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Then I'm glad he stayed in school for another year. Thanks, but no thanks to Newton. Locker will be good, no worries.
    And you are drooling over Newton based on six games, five of which they lost.
    Did he put up some impressive numbers? Yes, absolutely. But please, please don't give him elite status just yet.

6. JiminyBillyBob

And I'm totally convinced you took not one but two too many tokes.:lol:

7. BeatADeadColt

Lol at the please/pleases.... Chillax. It's not like I got your dog or something. lol, got your dog. What?

Newton lost 5 games because Carolina's defense couldn't stop my old high school team. We sucked btw. Lol. Last in the division pretty much every year. Oh well.... I played pretty much every position on the field as did all of my teammates. It was horrible. Some dudes just wouldn't show up for games, so many dudes quit, it was honestly JUST about getting girls. And then when that whole artsydude emo thing caught on, football wasn't cool anymore. Then I got a bike and I was cool enough without football, and I wasn't any good either so I quit too. I can't stress how bad we were. And yeah we would've beaten up on Carolina. I'm pretty sure. I'd have covered Legadooo NayNay or what ever the nuck is fame is.

8. BeatADeadColt

Probz. I'm tryin to chill I got Philosophy in two hours. Came here for some intellectual debateage. Lol.

9. JiminyBillyBob

OK. Let's blame that doo doo you are talking on your inebriated state.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You're upset that Luck stayed because we "could" have gotten Cam?

Is there any way we can pay Luck for staying?... Cam Newton will suck. Bet on it. Don't buy this flash in the pan first bit of the season he had.

As for Carolina losing- you really think it's a coincidence that they only win when Cam doesn't throw much?... and you'll ignore the 2-3 game ending interceptions he tossed up for grabs?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar