Miami Dolphins vs Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

My Friend has been a huge Dolphins fan for years, he hates the Titans at the start of the season he started joking around about the Dolphins making the playoffs and beating us. i laughed at him the whole year but as the weeks go on it's becoming a real possibilty. I wouldnt want to face that Wildcat formation in the playoffs. the Dolphins are unpredictable. i'd almost rather play the Ravens. You think it's possible we could end up playing the Dolphins in the playoffs?

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The wildcat becomes less effective each passing week, Miami may as well scrap most of those plays. I watched them today and every time they tried the wildcat I'd say all but one of those plays got snuffed out.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'd rather play Miami than Baltimore.

But, something tells me we'll see either Baltimore or Indy.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I hope your friend was right and we do play the Dolphins in the playoffs. I don't think they are a threat to us.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Neither do I.

I'd love to play them first in the playoffs.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Indy will lose their first playoff game.

I am not worried about Baltimore (if they even make it)

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Actually Gunny, those are the two teams I think the Titans need to fear the most.

Indy because there's noone hotter in football, right now.

And, Baltimore because their Baltimore. And, because of past history.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I dont want to play Baltimore. Indy i'll take. I'd love a crack at the Jets for some payback.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Indy aren't hot. They're lucky. Only team they've convincingly beaten is the Bengals. wow...scary.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Well I thought forsure Pittsburgh was going to lose after trailing 13-3 but now with a win over Dallas I believe homefield will come down to 1 game. If everything holds up now, We'd get either Indy, Jets or Baltimore. If we fall to a two seed, Denver becomes likely. I think we could beat Denver and then Pittsburgh will get upset by either Baltimore or the Colts which brings the AFC championship game to Nashville for the first time. Then I would want the Ravens, because I am not sure we could beat the Colts 3 times in one season. But wait,...that was exactly what the Titans did to Jacksonville in the 99 season. If that happens you know we would lose to the Cardinals with Warner and wow I think I'd never watch football again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar