Meyer to the Buckeyes

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

That was witty.
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

cry baby cry, make your mother sigh.

SEC SEC SEC
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Southeast is getting pretty real good at building cars. Hows that working out in Yanqueeland?
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I don't know.

They actually finish high school up there though. Probably hurts. Demands and what-not.
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So you are an exception then?
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I grew up just 65 miles from Madison Wisconsin(Gorgeous city by the way) so i'm interested in that big ten championship game. I can remember when the Badgers were terrible in the 70s and 80s.

Would love to see the loser of that game vs Georgia or South Carolina in a bowl. Would be a good game but based on recent history the sec would probably win.
  7. steverife

steverife Starter

Here in Knoxville...

...about 5 of my co-workers are going to the SEC Championship game. That, in itself, seems to be a reasonable thing to do if one is a football fan, but they all had their UT flags flying on their cars.

me: I hate to break it to you, but UT went 1-7 and will not being playing tomorrow.
    co-worker: I just want to get ready for the national championship. We are going to win another one.

I hope you guys do the SEC chant thing just to annoy Douche. It doesn't bother me, as I can just go to another thread, but it is absolutely retarded... I've lived here most of my life and cannot grasp how someone that has a genuine hate for Alabama or Florida all year long can be happy when they win a championship. These are the same people that told me that the Leinart/Bush/LenDale USC team would have gone 2-6 in the SEC, ignoring the fack that USC beat the SEC West champs by like 50 that year. I think they honestly believed it, too.
  8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

For a guy who grew up in a Big 10 city I'm amazed you didn't know the winner of the Big 10 is going to play Oregon in the Rose Bowl. Come on maaaaaan!
  9. World Peace

World Peace n/a

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I believe that, explains why Big Ben rapes women.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.