Mettenburger's QB Metric Data

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not too different from johnny football. Two offensive teammates taken in the top ten. One last year. However johnny is a decent enough player. It is his piss poor character and laziness that will kill him. Next Vince Young.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Didn't Mett tear his ACL twice or something like that?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Not that I'm aware of I could be wrong though.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Mett's situation was very different from Johnny football. Johnny was pretty much made by Mike Evans because he routinely threw up 50/50 balls that Evans just came up with because he's 6'5" and the best receiver in the draft. While Mett didn't necessarily make his receivers he did put them in the best position to succeed by throwing very accurate darts which allowed them to rack up tons of YAC with their athleticism.

Don't get me wrong these guys made some amazing catches that others likely wouldn't but they were able to because Mett threw very good balls into tight windows. Watching their offense I came away with the feeling that those guys had struck a perfect balance of an accurate, strong armed QB and WR's with play-making ability. They complimented each other well, neither party was a leech.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm not sure myself, it's just something I remember hearing, I'll look into it.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I couldn't find anything on a previous ACL tear.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I was a single instance but he tore the ACL and partially tore the MCL in his left knee. So 1 instance but two knee injuries.

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yeah it was all on the same hit he tore his ACL and sprained his MCL. They had to let the MCL calm down before the could perform the ACL reconstruction. One injury. People pull **** out of their ass.

I like how Hammer high fived the post about tearing his ACL twice like he knew it happened. Dude doesn't have a clue.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

That could work since I think we have a receiving core of guys with play making ability. Wright, Hunter, Washington, Walker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Hey, 6th round pick...A steal! Any production is a win, and it's not like he didn't have big school competition either. As far as I'm concerned, as long as he isn't made of glass, dancing in the pocket, or sailing balls over heads like Locker, we win!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar