Mettenberger Time?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think it does matter because the players on the team would see that as throwing in the towel and then everybody just plays for themselves for stats or whatever and nobody cares about the team. I want a team of players that want to win not a bunch of losers who think that there is no difference between going 3-13 or 8-8.

If Whiz can't get more than a few wins out of these players he doesn't deserve to be back. You want to give him a built in excuse to fail.

Games like the one sunday matter. We win that game and we are 2-3 and one win over the Jags from 3-3. If you don't care perhaps you need to find a new team.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Obviously Locker gives us the best chance to win if he were healthy (which is rare), but I really don't get all this "CBJ gives us the best chance to win" BS when it is between CBJand Mett.

All CBJ has done go 0-2 losing in embarrassing fashion twice. First he lead the Titans to a 41-17 defeat where we never had a shot after the 1st drive, then managed to give up a 25 point lead to the crappy Browns ... How can he give us the best chance to win when HE DOESN'T EVEN WIN.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

yeah that was sick. No doubt he ate that booger as much I was trying to make it a finger nail or that he dropped it or something else.

4. Riverman

Perhaps you should learn how to count. We'd be 2-4 and the Jags would be 0-6. Big whoop.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Not surprisingly, you seem to have missed the entire point.

And please, take that "you need to find a new team" garbage somewhere else.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I guess we should be thankful he didn't eat someone else's booger.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Throwing in the towel??? There are many other teams going with backup and or rookie QB's and playing hard. Does anyone in here think these players can't see that Jake is inconsistent and glass, or that CBJ is average at best?! If you do, you're sadly mistaken....

8. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Don't laugh, but by eating his own boogers he's likely to out-live us all :)

Who's the smart one now?

Cheers

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Umm, anyone who didn't eat a booger?

10. Riverman

You mean lifetime or just on national TV?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar