Mett vs Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Locker is not terrible... He is a glass silhouette though... THAT is the problem....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

He is not terrible. Nor was he terrible in college. He is just inconsistent. He has up and down games, he in inconsistent with his accuracy ... all things he struggled with in college.

Now, if he were healthy would that change things? ... Yes I think so. Of course any player would get better with more reps and experience.

But the point made was that the reason for Locker's issues in college was because of his surrounding cast, not because he was a project ... he has talent now, and the problems remain.

I believe he could still be developed (if he stays healthy)

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Where did I say or imply this?

You want to have your circle jerk, by all means go ahead.

4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Even if Locker played lights out he wasn't making it through the season without getting hurt. He continued to play reckless when he left the pocket despite his history and despite the fact that he himself admitted he needed to be smarter scrambling. Don't get me wrong when he moved the chains I was the first one clapping but he never once slid. If anything this hand injury just may have well saved his career .

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

It is implied here

and here

I am comparing Jake vs Mett ... you bring up this point which implies that Jake wasn't as good as Mett in college because of inferior talent

I rebuttal with, "well in the NFL Jake has talent and still looks the same" - Which is real evidence

Since I had a real argument and you had no real counter, you come back with "I thought we were only talking about college not the NFL"

I continue to drive my point home and your only comeback is about a "circle jerk"

And yet I am the one that can't have an 'intelligent discussion" ... lol, I think you need to re-evaluate your life loser

#35 Thaddeus43, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Dammit. Y'all making those tr losers look right

**** this

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

So the talent around a qb isnt important?

I'm not arguing that Mett isn't more accurate. I'm just saying you put Mett in Washington and I doubt he does much better than Locker.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cause he'd be so cold right...

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

they were not right about anything! EVERYONE who scouted the 2014 QB class saw Mettenberger was by far one of the better passers.

All they did over there was scream the sky is falling after the dallas game. They lost their minds 1st is all they really did.

Anyone who said that 1 game meant little was right because a few weeks later Locker comes out ballin vs Cleveland, only to get hurt again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lol I mean about how threads get derailed and turn into fight fests instantly. Lol i was jk. I probably join in on that stuff as much as anyone.

That's why we love go titans. Not jus a big ol circle jerk of "you were right no you were right no you were right wait we are all right because we change our opinions every time something looks shaky, and take every angle of the argument in the first place"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar