mett the record breaker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

You know you want to sleep with a duck.

Don't lie!

2. kenny

kenny Starter

The funny thing is that I am not even sold on the guy yet. I hope he does work out. Every fan should hope that he works out. If not and we have to look to the draft or FA for a QB we are screwed IMO. I have not seen a guy that I would feel comfortable with as our starting QB in the draft. The Duck will probably have success with a HC that will tailor his offense to him, but with Whiz that isn't going to happen.

Mett has shown some promise. He has made some rookie mistakes as well. As a fan I hope we have our QB so we can address DEFENSE in the draft. We badly need a real Pass Rusher, NT, ILB to pair with Williamson, CB, & FS. There are so many needs on defense there is no way to fill them all in one off season. That doesn't even address our horrible Oline. I hope Mett makes it so we can use that pick on one of our MANY other needs. However, he hasn't won a game yet. In the end that is what I really want to see.

It will be interesting to see how he fares against a team he has already played. The tough part will be protecting him with back up olinemen.

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

You don't think we will draft a QB before the 7th??

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The duck plays in a lousy division; nothing you've seen of him is real or NFL caliber so just stop it.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Relax. Dude wears sleeveless shirts so he MUST be a badass. Don't anger him further.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Do you mean if he was a duck would he **** a duck?

images.jpeg

He's not one of us he'd **** a duck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar