Mets Frustration!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titans Blue, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

I dont know how many baseball fans we got here, but I have been a mets fan all of my life and the team just seems to get worse. Reyes should not be batting 3rd, and I think Omar needs to be fired because we had a chance to bring in some free agent pitchers and we failed to do so. We brought in jason bay who is now "baywatch" as he watches strike 3 quite a bit. The mets got problems and I dont know what you all think they should do to fix it! It got worse last night when they lost on a wild pitch, which got me so angry. Santana is the only bright spot on the team and beltran is still hurt and not coming back anytime soon. This team is a disaster. Sorry I just need to vent, this team is so frustrating to watch at times and wanted to get thoughts and opinions. Every year its the same load of BS, hope we make some changes soon! What do you all think ?

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The Mets are one of those cursed teams. But the real problem is you build a team like your playing a video game. Anyone could see K Rod is incredibly overrated and Jason Bay has always struck out a lot. Just a little bit of research would have revealed those facts.

3. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

definetly right man, and im sick of ollie perez, the fact he makes so much $ and isnt worth a dam to the team after last nights performance. He is gone after that.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Was your father a Mets fan or something, and you were born into it? It's a free country, why on earth would you choose to follow them? I know plenty of Mets fans who share your pain.

5. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

yah, my father was a mets fan so I was born into following the mets. The mets just make me frustrated with every game that is played but I won't stop watching them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar