Met Brandon Jones today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ROCKYMTNTITAN, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

I saw Jeff Fisher sitting in his sweet Cadillac Escalade in the Publix Parking Lot about 2 weeks ago. That's as close as I have gotten.

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

that's awesome man, i live in new york, i met chris kelsay of the bills once, but that's it

3. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

We did, a little bit. I asked about what it is like being a former sooner and having a longhorn throw touchdown passes. He laughed... I didn't want to bring up anything like Pacman or other nonsense, but we did talk about the chemistry he and Vince Young are developing... could be exciting.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Brandon Jones is going to be a star, if not this year then next year, or the year after, its going to happen, mark my words.

5. Trey

Trey Guest

I met Eddie George the first and only time i've ever been to Tennessee walking into a restaurant at the same time...I also met Steve McNair and ex O-lineman Tom Ackerman when I was a bellman at a hotel, i carried their bags and brought them to their rooms. Other non-titans but NFL are Sterling Sharpe, Ken Stabler, LaRoi Glover, Tayoka Jackson, Eric Johnson (TE Saints), Michael Lewis (Beerman), Mark Simoneau, Tye Hill, Ryan Longwell, Donald Driver, Bret Favre, Marcus Allen, and by far the (suprisingly) nicest, funniest, and most outgoing NFL player i've ever met, Terrell Owens. I was very very surprised.....Working at a hotel, you get to meet all types of celebs. That was just my NFL list

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've met Chris Sanders on a few occasions. His son plays baseball and comes/came here a few times. This was back when he was just re-signed to the Titans.
    I hung out with Calico back when he played at MTSU as well. Other than those 2, I don't remember meeting any others.
    Oh, I saw Andre Dyson at Hickory Hollow mall doing some christmas shopping (i'm guessing). I didn't know for sure if it was him at first because he was shorter than I expected. He walked by, I said "Andre" and he turned at smiled. That was that. Kinda cool, but I didn't want to bother him.
    Brandon Jones does seem like a genuinely nice guy. He's got that aura about him at least.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You weren't the other person in his car during that incident were you? :suspect:

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Meeting someone famous definitely makes you feel good. Meeting a player you root for anyway makes it even better. :yes:

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Maybe you shouldn't have called him a spitting pig.

10. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

Chris Sanders came to my school after football practice one night and we all got his autograph and a big group picture in our yearbook. We thought he was the coolest guy and we were so cool because we met him and stuff haha. We were in like 8th grade and this was a while back and I've also met and got Jevon Kearse's autograph he came to my moms work and yall want to talk about a big dude that has cutness to go with it. DAMM he's swole!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar