Messeging question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansCountry25, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

How do you put pictures at the bottom of your text??? I tried it on this one to see if it works? Let me know please thank you.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you have the link in there already, you just have to put the link inside these things

3. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I know im dumb how do you mean inside these things? How do you keep it so you dont have to post it every time it just automatically posts when you make a thread or post?

4. Fry

you've already got the link in your signature, just put the link inside the brackets

[​IMG]

5. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

mmmmmm is the /supposed to be there cause its not working?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i had the same problem youl learn fast dont worry.

8. Fry

your post has to have at least 25 words for the picture to show up, but it worked in one of your previous posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar