Message to the Colts: Don't buy the hype.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

???

Again... I don't mind it. I said it was just an assumption.

And technically I was half wrong- which still makes me wrong.

Off the nuts, please.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Right or left.

Right or wrong.

There is no in between.

When you make it out to be you vs the rest of the forum of course your going to get some ppl all up in yo junk. Even tho I'm not (yet). :wink:

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There was one time Deuce thought he might be wrong, but he was mistaken.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

5. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I think some people get way too carried away trying to prove DW wrong. Yall need a life for real.

6. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I think Luck is going to be great, i mean seriously, what QBs nowadays are going to fail with all this arena football type rules and stuff. Even Cam Newton did awesome.

This rule officially doesn't count for Gabby Gabbert

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't know if I have posted in this thread or not but this is my opinion on the Colts/Luck situation.

The Colts would make the dumbest move in the history of the NFL if they did not take Luck. While he will probably never live up to his hype, IF they passed on him, and he was anywhere close to as good as Manning, no one would forget it.

They have basically nothing to lose if he does not pan out. Indy knows how to make passers. The backlash by not taking Luck is far greater than what would happen if he was a bust.

IF Indy did not want him, they should have made it known long ago and not come one step short of announcing it to the world that he will be a Colt.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Indy knows how to make passers? Indy did little to nothing for manning beside give him the reigns... He's the sole reason they won... What did they last year in passers? Lol

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Kerry Collins and Painter are not your typical franchise QBs. They made a team around Manning too, contrary to popular belief, Manning is/was not the Indianapolis Colts.

Like I said earlier, they are set up for Luck, and know how to make him successful.

They did TONS for Manning. Harrison, Wayne, James, Clark, that amazing line he played behind the majority of his career. They spent recent picks on receivers and running backs as well. The Colts gave Manning more help than probably any QB ever and I doubt many people will argue that.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I agree, but the way I read your comment was that they produced manning, they built it around him, that regime did... And now manning will be gone as well as that regime... It's hard to say how the new one will follow the exact plan by the previous one for manning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar