Merriman suspended

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

what an idiot LOL

no wonder he looks like a phsyco patient on the field

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Funny how they were just doing some report on his childhood and how all he had was football.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well now he has football and the 'roids

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think shawn rogers was just an over the counter weight loss thing that had a banned supstance. i'm not sure about lehr.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

For whatever reason more are getting caught out but drugs in the Nfl are rife. Growth Hormone is the main one in use because there isn't yet a test for it that works.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Someone once said to me, if it don't look natural, it probably isn't. I think a lot of NFL players fall into that category of looking like a perfect specimen.

8. Nearly everyone takes steroids, its just the ones that show up can get you caught, by that I mean the major ones...

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And then there's the ones that don't look like perfect specimens and still run as fast as most Olympic track and field athletes.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar