Merrill Hoge............. again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I can't find a link for this, but I found it in this mornings Tennessean, Apr 15.
    A quote from ESPNs Merrill Hoge, "Who's responsible for Pacman Jones? Pacman Jones. It's not the Tennessee Titans. It's not the NFL. That's the problem, everybody keeps making excuses. People like him do these kind of things and they're like, 'the league didn't help me.' "Well help yourself. You're a grown man. You know right from wrong. Don't say the league didn't help me. Quit blaming other people".
    I think Hoge is wrong about his assumptions of Vince Young, but I agree with what he is saying about Pac.
    In another article about Pacman considering filing an appeal, Pac mentions that he is the "Poster Boy" not once but twice in the same paragraph. I like hearing Pac say, "I'm taking it like a man", that's positive. I think he needs to stick to the "I'm taking it like a man" and drop the "I'm the Poster Boy" stuff.
    Just my opinion......again!

2. i completely agree

3. fitantitans

It isn't easy to agree with Merrill Hoge, that's the problem!

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

the problem is in that article he said nothing anyone didnt know....

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

:werd:

6. fitantitans

Oochymp, what DCTitan was trying to say was that the article in question about nothing that he said about Hoge is a problem with that article.
    Nuff said.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what???

8. Nash

Nash Starter

both guys on ESPN this am are saying Jones' comments indicate that he still doesn't get it.. until he accepts resposibility for his problems he might not be back..

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Ok, I read that post three times and it still makes absolutely no sense

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Wow.

Did Hoge finally say something that makes sence?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar