Memphis Titans Fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BudAdams, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

That deserves a high-five from everyone who reads this thread.

Jeff, could we get a smiley for the Stillers? "Stomp the Steelers" maybe? I'm sure GoT has some ideas although some of them wouldn't be suitable for this forum. :lol:

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Puck FissburgH!

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I'm pretty confident this will drum up enough interest in Memphis to prevent any tv blackouts this season...fingers crossed!

[​IMG]

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

why would you live in Memphis? the crime rate is so high its even a featured City on the First 48 tv series.

5. BudAdams

Memphis is also featured on 'Police Women of Memphis' on TLC. ALso, there is a new show on TNT called 'Memphis Beat'.

To answer your question Jesse, I made a career move from Nashville to Memphis. I live in a cool area and I like my neighbors. But yes, crime is always something you have to take into consideration no matter where you live in this town.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I also do not really live in Memphis, I live in Germantown. But Germantown and Collierville are really nice areas.

Do they really have blackouts in Memphis? What is the point of that?

7. BudAdams

Last year, after the Titans abysmal 0 and whatever start to the season, the local CBS affiliate decided not to air the Titans games in Memphis. Then, once we wrote a bunch of emails to some guy over there, they wrote an email back saying the games would be broadcast for the rest of the season. But they deprived us of 2 or 3 games.

I really hope that doesn't happen again. I would hope CJ and VY bring enough interest in the area for CBS to justify broadcasting ALL the games here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. BudAdams

I am very happy to report significant progress in regards to Memphis Titans fandom in just one season.

I've noticed many more people around wearing Titans gear, which has been a rarity in previous years.

A new bar called the Salty Dog in Cordova has proclaimed itself the official Titans bar.

Also, with the Randy Moss pickup yesterday, the local sports radio talked about the Titans for like an hour (never happens, local radio never spend more than 5 minutes on the Titans, if that). Several local Titans fans called in to the show too, which I have never heard.

Just thought I'd fill yall in. We are holding it down in M town.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that is something. Usually if the Arkansas State Redwolves have had a recruiter drive thru Memphis it trumps anything going on in Nashville/Knoxville/Chattanooga

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar