Memphis Titans Fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BudAdams, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Is there any sort of Memphis Titans fan club that I don't know about?

If not, I am going to try to gather up the several Titans fans I have met in Memphis since I moved here a few years ago, and figure out a bar to watch the games at.

There are several bars I know of that are Cowboys bars and Steelers bars, but no Titans bars. This needs to change. I have met a ton of Titans fans here, but there is no organization, so everyone just watches the games at home.

Best case scenario, when the Titans have a good season, we get some publicity and people realize there is a place to gather.

It might be a pipe dream, but give me a shout-out if this interests anyone.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

good luck and I mean that sincerily

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

two words: facebook page

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bud Adam's Birds eh?

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

im new to memphis and would be more than happy to be involved in this. only issue is the job i might be getting around football season might cut into this, so we will see.

im in the germantown/collierville area.

6. BudAdams

It will happen. I went online earlier with the intention of making one but thought I'd run the idea by here first.

@#45, cool man. Stay posted. I'll take your location into consideration when picking the bar. I live in East Memphis and was thinking of choosing a bar, like, within 1 mile of my house, naturally. :wink2:

7. BudAdams

'preciate ya.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

haha yea i bet, well the fox and hound seems pretty decent. i have no idea what its like on sunday though.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

or craigslist..if you're brave Bud.

10. BudAdams

The Memphis Titans Fan Club will be boycotting the Fox and Hound-East Memphis, as it entertains the steelers fan club.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar