MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Titanbuoy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Have you ever been in an airplane and thought it was going to crash?

Do you think Lindsey Lohan will ever clean up?

Should children be lied to ever christmas in regards to santa clause?

Best snack food?

Pringles or lays?

If you were to invent a new fastfood restaraunt what would be on the menue?

If you could have ANY animal as a pet what animal would you choose?

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:)) BUSTED!

Honestly though I would never feign humility... I just like the lower case because of the way it looks. It's like my brand name, and the logo is designed with a lower case "T". But regardless, I think your point about "who am I to tell others to bend the rules" is totally valid. But then again... **** 'em :clown:

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I've been on some scary flights, but honestly never really thought i was about to crash. It's always those flights on tiny planes that are the worst.

I'm raging with indifference on this. She's a young thing so she'll likely get her chit together at some point (most do). If not, she can make millions writing a tell all book about her life of debauchery.

Not directly, but you should be able to find a way to tap dance around the truth while the child is reallly young. The truth is a great thing, but I hate the idea of robbing a young child of the magic of Christmas.

I guess I'm partial to "Tostitos Scoops" with Pace Hot Salsa. Pistachios would run a close second.

These things are great...
    [​IMG]

Chicken Shawarma.... garlicy goodness :yes:

Muggs (she'd take a dump in my shoe if I answered any differently)
    [​IMG]

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yep..but in my defense ( :suspect: ) I was still drinking at the time. :))

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:ha:

That's one of the reasons I don't drink...

Alcohol = errors of commission
    THC = errors of omission

Generally it's much easier to explain something you didn't do rather than trying to come up with some workable explanation for something silly you did do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar