MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Sappersis

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Very odd but you aren't likely to forget dear Gretchin now are you?

2. Sappersis

Not only are they lovable, cuddly, and fun to wrestle with... but for a single woman living alone its very useful to have a dog with as big a bite as they have bark.

3. Sappersis

Do you know how to use the quote button here at GoTitans?:suspect:

*yes but this is easier than hitting all those extra keys

Favourite place you've visited?

*Scottland

Most beautiful countryside you've ever seen?

*Bitteroot Valley, Montana.

The best stretch of road you've driven on?

*Route 66 through texas

XBox360 or PS3,Wii. Do you have a favourite system &/or game/game genre?I'm a driving game nut btw.

*I like them all, own them all, but prefer the PS3. When im playing console i prefer games like Prince of Persia or God of War. Gives you a little bit of everything. When I'm on my pc i prefer FPS. I'm addicted to AA (i love the more realistic pace without respawns) and wish more people would have kept up with Unreal.

Favourite Bond outside of Connery,I really didn't think Dalton was that bad btw?

*Beat me with a stick... I DON'T LIKE BOND. The old ones were just too cheeky for me and the new ones... just annoy me.

Fave hair colour & skintone on a man? Is there any natural skintone/hair combo that envy in other women?

*I like my men in all shapes, sizes, and colors. As far as women I really wish i had the dark eyes, dark hair, darker complection my fathers side has... mom decided to screw that over by hooking me up with all the Irish traits. My brother got the dark hair and eyes, but I'm kinda hodgepodge in a cute kinda way :)

Fave Clint Eastwood movie?

*heart break ridge

XP or Vista?

*XP

The thing you've had ambitions to do but have put off time & time again for no good reason?

*take cooking lessons

My girlfriend thinks I'm weird in that when I need to unwind I usually listen to loud rock music to do it.STP/Audioslave QOTSA etc.Do you have any odd or unusual chill out methods?

*hot water, bubbles, and a book. Yoga. or if im really wound up i start to bake cookies/brownies/cake. I never get past the batter because i don't really feel the need to have a cookie/brownie/cake i just like the mixing part.

Dallas Clark takes you on a date & is a perfect gent.Do you jump his bone or play it cool?

*def play it cool. I wouldn't ever rock a man just cause he was famous. He's more than welcome to jump mine though :)

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I make dinner you make dessert? :brow:

5. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Snowboarding huh? Don't we have a bet about that?

*yes we do, and you will bow to me and my greatness

Love yah Sapper but that is some funny ****!:p

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. Sappersis

will you buy me a sports bike?

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

<--has a sports bike.

oh yeah. It's on.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Favorite flavor of skittles?

Summer or Winter which is your favorite and why?

Worst thing you have done to a customer when you were serving?

Was your voice on the piped in crowd noise?

10. Sappersis

Favorite flavor of skittles?

*any in flavor in the sour pack

Summer or Winter which is your favorite and why?

*winter, i HATE humidity

Worst thing you have done to a customer when you were serving?

*I've never done anything bad, despite my wanting to. Spitting in peoples food and licking spoons is below me and really serves no purpose.

Was your voice on the piped in crowd noise?

*which time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar