Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Sappersis

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creeping-Cruds, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    :ha:
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,603
    No, that was a lie to cover up for me having a Schwin. But really I've got an 03 yzf r6.
  2. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    guess i missed this :(..
    better late than never..

Have you ever dug your keys into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive, and carved your name into his leather seats? Ever taken a Louisville slugger to both headlights and slashed a hole in all 4 tires... just to make sure that he'll think before he cheats?
  3. Sappersis "custom user title here"

Moolah:
    $0

Hasn't every self respecting woman? LOL. NO, i just laugh when cheaters catch herpies. I wouldn't ruin a perfectly innocent car for such a little indescretion.

And where the H where you?
  4. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    :lol:

work, work and more work..
    The last month flew by so fast.. feels like i was in a coma for the last month or so.

I miss Smitty. Tell him I say hi.

OK here's a question for you...
    You're alone in a boat in the middle of the ocean and your boat starts to sink. A Popeye lookalike and his freak of a buddy come along out of no where to save you, but in return you must spend one romantic evening with both.. and their expectations are high..

the lookalike:
    [IMG]

his buddy:
    [IMG]

Do you choose to drown, or become a date for both fuglies for one whole night.
  5. Sappersis "custom user title here"

Moolah:
    $0
    I push them both overboard, save myself, and enjoy a romantic evening with the man of my choosing. Or myself :)
  6. Kid Gloves Guest

:brow:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.