MEMBER OF THE WEEK replacement: BABABOOEY

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

lol. i felt bad going so old-school about 2 years ago. i went cheap, but good. nabbed a 30GB iPod Photo for something like $140 on ebay. :))

2. Titanics

Titanics Guest

alright Bababooey, you are the reason I am on here. You recruited me from CBS (BTW, they are a bunch of morons over there). I was defending VY all day. I got some good points in but those people just don't get it. He is clearly better than at least 1/3 of the current starting QBs.

Anyway I stray from my point. Are there any rules to this "member of the week" thing? Like any particular ?'s...if not then are you going to any Titans games this year?

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

no rule other than the forum rules.

Nah not this year. The Titans/Steelers game 2 years ago was great, but it doesn't look good. Unless Pitt. gets homefield advantage and the Titans come to town, i don't see a game this year. Those guys are ridiculous. The kid's 9-5 as a starter and apparently he's a scrub. :rolleyes:

4. Titanics

Titanics Guest

Their argument was MJD should have gotten ORoY. They were being hypocritical though by saying VY is only good because he runs and that isn't what you want out of a QB. I said yards are yards and TDs are TDs. MJD wasn't that great of a rusher. I mean he was alright for a backup, but it was his rushing plus his receiving plus his returns. Anyways you cant convince some people that they are idiots!

I think I will make it up to Nashville for the Chargers game in December. Our improved run D should be tested that game huh?

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'll ask my 3 standard questions:

1. What would you do for a living if every job paid the same amount?

2. What play would you have called on the last play in the Super Bowl against the Rams?

3. You've got 6 "bullets". Fire away.
    (Consider them bullets that remove someone from their place of prominence and place them behind the drive thru window at McDonalds for the remainder of their life...)

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

haha. you better believe it. maybe we can pull off something like the bears D. lmao. 20 RuYds. :rolleyes:

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

1. Talk Radio Host. Who is going to be there after Bubba and Howard are gone? Me of course. :))

2. A kneel. :rolleyes: I wouldn't know really... actually, i DO. I'd call the wrong play.

3.Paris Hilton
    Don Imus
    Lamont Thompson [though i guess he's headed to the double arches anyway.]
    Hm... And I'll get the entire Fall Out Boy band in 3 shots. i'm sure two of them will be close at one point or another. :tongue:

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

How long have you been a Titans fan?
    What team did you root for before the Titans came to town?

DO you like my Sig? Will he make it big this week?

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Since i've remembered really. I haven't had that long of a uh, "football-coherent" life thus far. I live in PA so i naturally had Pittsburgh jammed down my throat, though i wasn't exactly old enough to be following football seriously. I considered the eagles at one point [simply because they were the only other PA team] but it really came down to the '99 super bowl. I was sort of bummed not to have Pittsburgh in the bowl [becase i wouldn't have a team to root for/against] but my dad was rooting for the rams [he's a skins fan] and i thought, naturally, i'd go against the grain and get behind the Titans. It was the first football game i remembered watching. The odd part is that i was so tore up when dyson stretched that hand out a yard short. Then people were raving about wrapping up the ballcarrier and i was just sick of it. but i found myself following the titans that offseason and subsequent season. that heart-wrenching play turned me to the two-tone side i guess. :)) After that, i started collecting football cards like crazy... which i just now got out after thinking of it. 3 George cards, 3 McNair, Wycheck, Blaine Bishop... all the players of that era. gotta love it. i just noticed i have a Brees, C.Taylor, and Burress rookie card too... [i write down all the rookies and #/# cards. Anyway, I love the sig, great work by gunny, but i don't look for L-Dub to get too much on the ground this week unless we turn to pounding it. Considering the speed of the Colts D-line last week, C. Brown won't be grabbing 10 or 11 in one big stride this week. LenDale won't do EXCEPTIONALLY, but this is his game to run i believe, sadly, not too well...

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Do you play the guitar? If so, what do you have? I thought I'd read you played, but maybe I'm off my rocker again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar