Member of the Week: details & schedule

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Add me in there name is Mike

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

UPDATED:
    Week 1 - RyansTitans (done)
    Week 2 - TitanJeff (done)
    Week 3 - Ewker (done)
    Week 4 - Gunny (done)
    Week 5 - Broken Record (done)
    Week 6 - Titanium (done)
    Week 7 - SEC 330 Bipolar (done)
    Week 8 - TitanKid4Life (done)
    Week 9 - GoTitans3801 (done)
    Week 10 - Roll Tide(done)
    Week 11 - BigTitan53279 (done)
    Week 12 - Pitbull (done)
    Week 13 - DCTitan49 (current)
    Week 14 - BigRed3
    Week 15 - LT21Titans27
    Week 16 - NickSmith
    Week 17 - Smash
    Week 18 - Carpy
    Week 19 - Creeping Cruds
    Week 20 - Cajun Titan
    Week 21 - BlazingArrow#9
    Week 22 - Bababooey
    Week 23 - inVINCEable2007

-Any member who would like to volunteer to be a M.O.W. featured member just PM me and I'll add you to the list in order of receipt..

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

With the new age restriction in mind, i can no longer be a part of the Member of the Week series. I would've loved to answer any questions you had for me, but that looks very unlikely as i'll most likely be banned, suspended, or something of that nature because of said rule. I'm glad i was able to be on the forum at all though, and i'm glad i found the cruds, otherwise i couldn't imagine what sort of mess my band would be right now. gotta love you guys, but you gotta keep people off who shouldn't be on there, and apparently providing a paid-service email is no longer enough to post on this site. I guess it's only a matter of time before another rule is enforced upon the members of the forum, thinning the herd a third time. See you all in a couple years. Maybe then i can be member of the week. :rolleyes:

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:ha: if i'm going to be taken off the site, i at least want a chance to leave having said what i wanted to.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

what age restriction rule?

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

top sticky in the lounge.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

huh.. I can see some of the rationale behind the rule.. but I would've been more inclined to just kick out the trouble makers and not throw down a general >18 rule

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

babebooey i've enjoyed reading your posts.. you don't take yourself too seriously which is nice too see

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Rules are rules but there's not a chance in hell that any liability claim would stick.. This place is a church compared to all of the other team forums I've seen..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar