MEMBER OF THE WEEK: desfletcher316

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No. A fletcher has an arrow maker in their heritage to have that name.I'm an Eastwood,distant relative to Clint & therefore by default Chuck Norris via the strong chinned leather faced action hero connection. [​IMG]

Don't know about des but FWIW I'm an anti Royal.
    :grrhee:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

desflecter - are you CHILDRESS? *dun dun duuuuuun*

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

To be honest, you wouldn't know it was in wales. It was a mostly english crowd from what what i could tell. Plus i was only there for 6 hours which helped.

4. desfletcher316

Yes thats right, i found that out on Who wants to be a millionaire. Glad we both contributed to a nice bit of killing.;) .And about the Royal family, your completely right gunny, I also heard they are german aswell. So as far as i'm concerned they could all drop down dead and i wouldn't bat an eyelid. Speaking of them, that reminds me of the time the queen mother stopped at my school on her way to the Cheltenham Gold Cup(the racecourse is a 10 min walk away). We was all supposed to wave at her but not me, i gave her the finger,great times:)

5. desfletcher316

Yeah, its pissing it down.:irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar