MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Bobo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Would you replace all your body parts for cybernetic prosthetics, except your head and spine?
    You would be faster, stronger and almost super human.

(I asked because I been reading up on Metal Gear and it happens to someone...by choice. You can probably guess who by the signature. So I figured why not ask).

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't guess so....or at least if I did, I don't think of it that highly :lol:

I do hate when the water temperature changes abruptly. That'll make ya jump back.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sure sounds like fun. Maybe after I wake up from cryogenic freeze in the year 3000.

Here's one I've wondered about....when will we get eye transplants for the blind. Of all the crazy things they can do, why not this?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Probably when big corporations can monopolise it and make a massive profit.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Napoleon Dynamite - Funny or Load of Trollop?

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Somewhere in the middle. Seems like a lot of people wanted to laugh so hard at it because it was really different and goofy. I was a bit dissapointed when I finally saw it, but it was still ok and had some really funny moments to me....just seemed overhyped.

I'm not sure what trollop is. Sounds stinky.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I just saw it a couple of days ago....I think the mixed reviews comes from the fact that character study films are confusing to comedy fans, and vice versa.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Favourite Houston Oiler?

Favourite drive-thru feast?

True or False: If Vince Young was the starting QB for the Denver Broncos they'd be in the playoffs this year.

Avvie, are you "somewhere over the rainbow"?

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

No, but the Warriors played like they are last weekend. Judy Garland would have been proud.

I'm returning to my old avatar this week.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Never was an Olier fan. A Cowboys fan, so the Oilers were supposed to be the enemy :lol: I never paid the Oilers much attention, and Earl Campbell was before my time, but he looked beastly.

I eat too much of that junk, so this is a tough decision. I'll go with Popeye's spicey chicken tenders with red beans and rice. Add a little barbecue sauce and heartburn is on it's way :lol:

I'll guess false.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar